I want to learn and practice NFP, but my spouse does not
- This is a difficult situation. Just as couples need to agree on various areas of their relationship, such as finances, child rearing, extended family, and education, family planning requires conversation and prayer as well.
- Reach out to your Pastor for spiritual direction and approach your spouse with love and charity.
- Review this website together, especially the sections marked For Women, For Men and What have We been missing? Watch the videos. Discuss the resources and articles.
- We are here for you to walk with you on this life and relationship changing journey. Contact us.
- Read this article from the Couple to Couple League https://ccli.org/2017/07/when-you-cant-agree-on-nfp/